More Information Coming Soon.Our Hiring Plan Spring 2018 Includes:
- Operations Manager
- Creative Strategist
- Digital Strategist
- Digital Content Strategist
- Intern 10-Hours Weekly
Work Hours Available:
- Freelance for projects with less than 15 weekly hours
- Part-Timer for projects over 15 weekly hours
- Intern 10-Hours Weekly paid and unpaid opportunities
Compared To Others, Our Business Culture:
- No drama, and all teamwork.
- You get what you plan for.
- Kindness and intelligence, together, are rewarded in-house.
- Creativity and finding inspirations, absolutely “matters”.
More information on how-to apply will be posted by December 1, 2017.
TAP agency has offered Sandy Rowley of Reno Web Designer an ongoing project-based agreement, and she has accepted… yay! Image owned by PBS.
Click to read about our new teammate from Nevada, Sandy.
Welcome To TAP agency Collective.
We are empowered by Miss Alisha M. Forrester Scott and Mr. Jesse Lopez, et al. Dismiss