- Alisha Forrester Scott returns to TTAC’s Ultimate Live Symposium 2 as a community reporter.
- Alisha Forrester Scott is working on UEXL.org’s educational platform launch.
- Alisha Forrester Scott’s Who are “Pin and Eye”? exhibition comes to Children’s Museum of Phoenix… opening early July. Enjoy seeing the photographic and lobby diorama exhibits.
- Alisha Forrester Scott’s latest book review article For the love of… Cholesterol?! hits newsstands in mid-June, in the special men’s issue of Green Living magazine (AZ).
- Alisha Forrester Scott is interviewed on Zeta Global Radio with Lainie Sevante Quirk in an effort to save the bees. CLICK HERE to listen.
- Alisha Forrester Scott helps to launch new reference book title Modern Superfood Nutrients with Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary. FREE to download.
- Alisha Forrester Scott released another Haiku book titled, Let’s Be Unafraid. This color printed items is available now at Alisha’s Online Shop.
- Alisha Forrester Scott released her debut instrumental music album, Meet Me There.
- Alisha Forrester Scott’s Pin and Eye jumbo Art post cards are now on sale at Jarrod’s Coffee Tea & Gallery in Mesa, AZ.
- Launch of Jack Stuler Foundation (Arizona) at Phoenix Art Museum’s InFocus lecture event.
A team of 5 worked for several months on the insightful new reference book Modern Superfood Nutrients. Alisha Forrester Scott is listed as a co-author.
L to R: Sabina and Alisha, working together at Jack Stuler Foundation. Our first event was at Phoenix Art Museum in April 2017… a total success!
This image is called “Eye and Pin at the Office”. Six images from my “Pin and Eye” photographic series.
Green Living mag June 2017 issue has my latest “For The Love Of Cholesterol” piece inside.
Welcome To TAP agency Consulting and PR.
We are empowered by Alisha M. Forrester Scott and Jesse Lopez, et al. Dismiss