Hi! it’s me, Alisha Bee!
Marketer, Agent, JV Network Member, Creative Advisor, Art Director, Content Producer, Author, Trainer, Designer, More…
Alisha Forrester Scott, from Arizona, is a productive creative professional who has consulted on projects in 15+ industries. Her motto is: “Together, We Will Thrive
!” She currently specializes in technical marketing systems implementation, refining consumer experience programs, and launching online marketing campaigns. She is most often found in North America. Alisha’s creative work and community passions have been featured and presented in live workshops, radio, television, magazine, newspapers, and blogs. As a career business marketer and sales and marketing advisor, Alisha consults heads of companies and executive teams. As a published commercial writer and creative projects consultant, Alisha enjoys leading an artistic lifestyle. Alisha is currently working towards publishing multiple self-help titles, and is an Artist and Musician.
View my Info Deck
- Alisha is a deal broker and agent for TAP agency Consulting and PR.
- Alisha is a tech founder and marketer for UEXL Platform at UEXL.org.
- Alisha is the creator and co-president at BNN Bees News Network.
- Alisha’s inaugural photography exhibition, Who are Pin and Eye? is now showing at Children’s Museum of Phoenix through September 2017.
- Alisha is a co-author of the new professional reference book, Modern Superfood Nutrients released Spring 2017 by Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary.
- Alisha is author of the upcoming training book The First 5 Project Planning Lessons to be released exclusively by UEXL.org.
- Alisha is an ongoing contributing author for Green Living (AZ) magazine. CLICK HERE For Most Recent Article.
My Bees Work
My Commitment To Improving Life Is Documented And Proven… Over the years working in marketing and advertising, I have had opportunities to publicly address some of the agricultural challenges and social issues we are facing, including the decline of food pollinating bees. I take my pollinator educating and protecting as a sacred work, and will continue to complete it with the same love and focus as I do with my professional careers, whenever I am able.
to read my print magazine feature writing at Green Living
magazine (AZ), which includes two bee-related articles.
What is happening with the bees? (CLICK)